Monday 30 June 2014

When i hear skinny girls saying that they are fat, i want to punch them in their faces so hard! Does this make me a bad person? I get mad when they keep repeating that they need to lose weight and that now that summer has come, how are they supposed to go to the beach like that..... 
And here i am, listening to these bullshit and telling them that they are not fat at all! Can't they see that this makes me pain????

All of us have insecurities. We are humans. We are not perfect. But i find it mean and harsh to talk about your "fat" body to a person who is indeed fat. That's not fair! For them, diet is easy. They don't eat for a whole week and suddenly the become skinny again, because they just need to lose some pounds or sometimes they don't have to loose anything at all. But they keep complaining about a problem that doesn't exist. And I have to fight everyday with myself, my stomach that is starving... And i need more than a week, more than a month... Not to lose only some pounds but almost half of my body weight.

I am sick of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment